2. TRAVEL AGENTS
Bike Hike Tours Inc. is now looking for new self-motivated, organized and dedicated professionals to join our fast-paced organization as travel agents. In short, we are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for customer service and travel. If you see yourself working with such a dynamic travel company in a welcoming international environment, read further…
Your work as a travel agent will include 3 main fields of work: sales, customer service, and travel management.
All in all, you will be arranging travel for business and vacation customers. Your first objective will be selling our services and package. You will be also representing clients needs, planning and booking their holidays, and handling day-to-day changes. At the same time, you will be building strong relationships by delivering exceptional customer service.
What’s in it for you?
You will find working with Bike Hike Tours company is extremely rewarding. First, you will join our fun team of travel agents who delight our customers around the world with dynamic and exciting travel offers.
Second, you will be also provided with the training from a BHT representative that will set you apart from other travel agents. You will receive more detailed knowledge about BHT company and thus greater credibility with clients. It will be a great added value for you and your further business career.
Some of the other perks you will enjoy include:
- a commission-based salary of 17 % commission fee/per package – the more you sell, the more you earn!
- benefits such as free trips that you sold
- additional travel industry discounts
- international career opportunities
- relaxed dress attire.
Successful applicants profile:
So, to be a successful BHT travel agent you must have a strong sales drive and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with an eye for detail. It also helps, if you show a great interest in the sports travel industry and feel happy to work with people. Besides that, being a sports enthusiast is an extra plus for us, as it proves to us you value the same ideas and lifestyle we do. And this is the base for a successful business.
- experience in the travel business field is a big advantage
- good written and oral communication skills in English (another language is a plus)
- strong sales skills
- excellent data entry and typing skills
- strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- the professional & service-oriented mentality
- positive attitude and a will to succeed
- ability to work independently as well as part of a team
NOTE: Qualified applicants with valid US working permit will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.