YOU – a medium level skier/snowboarder, you feel comfortable on blue slopes, you know how to properly use a chairlift, link turns, navigate the terrain and fall lines – but, you want something more? We offer private courses with certified ski/snowboard instructors, who will take time to focus on your gear, skills, and teach you how to shred like a pro! This course includes private car/van transportation to the resort. For the duration of our ride, we will start discussing your abilities, experience, gear, safety and set goals to achieve upon our arrival to the slopes; therefore no time will be wasted.
How can I improve my skiing from an intermediate level to a more advanced one? Take a look at our course and hop on private ski trips to Upstate NYC or NJ resorts with us!
The course is intended for NYC folks with intermediate skiing/snowboarding knowledge, who wish to upgrade their existing skills and end up gaining a better understanding of the physics and techniques for advanced skiing. We will talk about the gear, go through the right techniques, either that means in terms of technique or more advanced terrain.
What do we offer?
The only way to improve is with real coaching. No one can give you honest feedback about how to improve without being able to see you. All our tours are guided by local sports instructors, who will provide you with extensive sports knowledge. So, our plan is to spend a day together and by the end of it, you will feel and see the diference!
Luckily, it takes only 2 hours driving from NYC and you can already breathe fresh mountain air! There are plenty of great skiing and snowboarding resorts to choose from close by. We organize trips to various ski resorts in the Upstate New York. We will choose the resort regarding current snow and weather conditions and your existing skiing/snowboarding knowledge.
Get lost in the adventure close to home and feel alive in the stunning nature for a day!
- Intro 60′ Introductory discussion about the equipment, your abilities, and your wishes. After that, a warm-up run will follow so that we can see you in action!
- Morning riding 60′ We will discuss some common problems, but what is more important, we will watch YOU skiing, so we can see your issues and apply specific solutions that will help YOUR riding.
- Lunch break discussion during lunch break
- Afternoon riding 120′ In this session, you will practice everything we talked about before. Drill, drill, drill, + lots of fun! The pace of activity will be adjusted to the individual.
After that, we will have the whole day of riding together and having as much fun as possible!
We strive to maintain a maximum of 4 people per group to be able to offer individual attention and full focus on learning. However, it also possible to book a private day lesson.
How can I improve my skiing – Day Trip $ per person:
- Personalized private attention / private lesson = $390
- two people / semi-private = $250
- group of three = $200
|MEETING POINT||various upstate resorts, depending on the weather and snow conditions, or your wishes|
|START TIME||06:00am / from NYC|
|FINISH TIME||around 07:00 pm / back to NYC|
|WEAR||Comfortable ski/snowboard gear, helmet, gloves, and goggles|
|PROVIDED BY US||
& RECOMMENDED TO BRING
|Type of lesson||Group of 4, Group of 3, 2 persons / semi-private, Private|